Dr. Urvashi Bansal has received B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from JECRC, Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 2005 and did M.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Delhi Engineering College, Delhi. She received her Ph.D. degree in area of Analog Signal Processing from Delhi University in 2018. She joined Division of ECE, NSIT as an assistant professor in September, 2013. She has taught various subjects like analog electronics, digital electronics and VLSI design. Her research areas include VLSI design, CMOS circuits, Low-power design and image processing. Dr. Bansal has many publications in international Journal and conferences. She has around fourteen years of teaching experience in area of Analog electronics and has several publications in international journals and conferences. She is an active member of IEEE since 2014 and has also served as a reviewer of various journals and conferences.
She is a life time member of Vigyan Bharti and Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).
· Low power Low voltage VLSI
· Analog Signal Processing
· CMOS design
· Image Processing
1. Urvashi Bansal, and Maneesha Gupta, “High bandwidth transimpedance amplifier using FGMOS for low voltage operation”, Integration, the VLSI Journal (Volume 60 Issue C, January 2018, Pages 153-159).
2. Singh, Preeti, Maneesha Gupta, and Urvashi Bansal. "Wideband transimpedance amplifier using negative capacitance and capacitive feedback." Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing 97.2 (2018): 269-279.
1. 3. Urvashi Bansal, and Maneesha Gupta. "Two stage class AB-AB amplifier using FGMOS for low voltage operation and SSF for frequency compensation." AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications (Volume 73, March 2017, Pages 59-67).
2. 4. Urvashi Bansal, Maneesha Gupta, and Urvashi Singh. "Frequency compensation of two stage CMOS circuit using negative capacitance and flipped voltage follower." Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing (January 2017, Volume 90, Issue 1, pp 175–188).
3. 5. Bansal, Urvashi, Maneesha Gupta, and Shireesh Kumar Rai. "GBW Enhancement of a Two Stage Amplifier using Dual Approach of Feed-Forward and Passive Compensation." Majlesi Journal of Electrical Engineering ( Vol. 11, Iss. 1, (Mar 2017): 9-18).
6. Urvashi Bansal, Maneesha Gupta. “Frequency compensated CDOA offering high gain and bandwidth” in INDIACom-2017, 4th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (01st – 03rd March, 2017, Delhi).
7. Bansal, Urvashi, Maneesha Gupta, and Shireesh Kumar Rai. "Resistively compensated and SSF based VDBA offering high GBW and its application as a biquad filter" in Computer, Communications and Electronics (Comptelix), 2017 International Conference on, pp. 221-226. IEEE, 2017.
1. 8. Bhaskar Prakash, Bansal, Urvashi, Maneesha Gupta “Low-power high output impedance Improved bandwidth current mirror using FGMOS & QFGMOS” at MARC 2018(19-20 uly 2018, HMRITM, New Delhi).
2. 9. Bansal, Urvashi, and Maneesha Gupta. "Two stage amplifier offering high GBW and high linearity." at The Summit on Computational & Web Intelligence Sep 14, 2018, Bangkok, Thailand.
3. 10. Urvashi Bansal, R. Gupta, R. Arora, S. Pahuja “A 1-V Supply OTA for Low-power VLSI and its Applications” Proceedings of the 13th INDIACom; INDIACom-2019; IEEE Conference ID: 46181, 2019 6th International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 13th - 15th March, 2019.