Sujata Sengar received her B.Sc. Engg. (Hons) and M.Sc. Engg.(Hons) degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India in 1988 and 1990. She holds a Doctoral Degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IITD). From 1990 to 1991 she worked asScientist Fellow at C.E.E.R.I., Pilani. From 1992 to 1994 she worked at Lecturer in Department of Electronics andCommunication ngineering, T.I.T. S. Bhiwani. From 1994 to 1997 she worked at Lecturer in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, C.R. State College of Engineering, Murthal. From 1997 to 1999 she worked as a Lecturer in the department of Electronics Communication and Computer, at REC Kurukshetra and in 1999 she joined as faculty at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,Delhi. Presently she is working as Associate Professor in the Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Netaji Subhas Institute of Tech- nology, Delhi, India.
A. REFEREED JOURNALS
1. S.P.Singh, S. Sengar and S.L.Maskara, “An overview of Congestion control Techniques in ATM Networks and some performance results,” IETE Technical Review, Vol. 17, No, 3, pp 87-103, May-June 2000, (Awarded the IETE
K.S.Krishnan Memorial Award for the Best paper in the Systems OrientedCategory for 2000).
2. Sujata Sengar, S. D. Joshi and S. Prasad, “Transceiver Design and Performance Analysis of Space Time Coded Fractal Modulation,” Wireless Personal Communication, March, 2010.
3. Bunty, Sujata Sengar, “A filter bank implementation and performance analysis of MC DS CDMA,” nternational Journal of Recent Trends in Engg & Tech. ACEEE,USA, 2010
4. Shree Prakash Singh, Sujata Sengar, Rochak Bajpai and Sridhar Iyer, “Next-Generation Variable-Line-Rate Optical WDM Networks: Issues and Challenges,” Journal of Optical Communication Volume 34, Issue 4 (Dec 2013).
5. Sridhar Iyer, Sujata Sengar, Rochak Bajpai and Shree Prakash Singh, “On the Performance of MLR Optical WDM Network Based on ITU-T Conforming Fibers in the Presence of Dominant Physical Layer Impairments”, Accepted for publication in Journal of Communications and Information Networks.
B. CONFERENCE Proceedings
1. S.P.Singh, S. Sengar and S.L.Maskara, “A comparative study of Congestion control Techniques in ATM Networks,” National Conference on Communication NCC-99, IIT Kharagpur, India, pp 614-620, 29-31 January 1999.
2. V. Bhatia, Aloknath Dey, Anubha Gupta, Sujata Sengar, “A robust phase-reversed tone detection using bispectrum and DFT-based algorithms,”Proceedings of 6 th International conference on Signal Processing, 26-30 August 2002, Volume-2, Pages 1372-1376, China.
3. A. Sethy, Anubha Gupta, Sujata Sengar and Ankit Maheswari, “Wavelet domain image watermarking Algorithm based on Energy ratio Equalization,” 7th international conference on Information Technology, CIT-2004, 20-23 December,Hyderabad, India.
4. A. Sethy, Anubha Gupta, Sujata Sengar and Ankit Maheswari, “Watermarking Algorithms based on statistical properties of wavelet coefficient,” 7 th international conference on Information Technology, CIT-2004, 20-23 December, Hyderabad, India.
5. G. Chawla, Anub ha Gupta and Sujata Sengar, “A wavelet based detection and analysis of gamma rhythms in EEG signals,” IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing & Communications, SPCOM-2004, 11-14 th December, IISc Bangalore.
6. Sujata Sengar, S. D. Joshi and S. Prasad, “An Application of Multi Wavelets in Wireless Communication In The Presence Of Frequency Selective Fading” IEEE INDICON, 2006.
7. Sujata Sengar, S. D. Joshi and S. Prasad, “Performance analysis of space time coded Fractal modulation in the presence of Frequency Selective Fading,” IEEE Wireless and Optical Communication Networks IEEE WOCN-2006, Bangalore, India, 11-13 April 2006.
8. Bunty, Sujata Sengar, “Performance Evaluation of Multicarrier CDMA in presence of frequency selective fading channels by cyclic prefix method,” International conference on communication and computational Intelligence (INCOCCI 2010).
9. Sridhar Iyer, Rochak Bajpai, S.P. Singh and Sujata Sengar, “Issues and Challenges in Next-Generation Mixed-Line-Rate and Energy-Driven Optical WDM Networks,” ICEIT Conference on Advances in Mobile Communications, Networking and Computing – ICEIT MCNC’13 September 27-28, 2013.
10. Rochak Bajpai, Sujata Sengar and Shree Prakash Singh, “Comparison of performance of a mixed line rate optical WDM network using different modulations at 40 Gbps” IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication & Automation (ICACCA 2016) , 8th & 9th APRIL 2016 at Tula’s Institute of Engineering & Management College Dehradun.