Dr. Mamta Misra is an Associate Professor in the Mathematics Department at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. Dr. Mamta Misra a Ph.D from Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur has published several papers in the National and International Journals of Repute.
1. Mamta Misra, Naseem Ahmad and Zakawat Ullah Siddiqui. “ Unsteady boundary layer flow past a stretching plate and heat transfer with variable thermal conductivity”, World Journal of Mechanics, Vol, 2, 2012, 35-41.
2. Rekha Bali, Swati Mishra and Mamta Misra, Effect of Deformation of Red Cell on Nutritional transport in Capillary-Tissue Exchange System” Applied Mathematics, Vol 2,2011, 1417-1423
3. Naseem Ahmad and Mamta Misra “Visco-elastic flow through porous medium bounded by oscillating plate in a slip regime” The Aligarh Bulletin of Mathematics, Vol. 22, No. 2, 2003, 99-105
4. Naseem Ahmad and Mamta Misra “Casson’s fluid flow in an artery like elastic tube”, Int. Journal of Applied Sc. & Computers Vol. 10, No. 1, April, 2003, 38-46
5. P.N. Tandon and Mamta Misra “A model for the nutrional transport in capillary-tissue exchange system” International Journal of Bio-Medical Computing 37 (1994) 19-28
6. P.N. Tandon, Mamta Misra, Amita Chaurasia & U.V.S. Rana “ Analysis of nutritional transport through a capillary: Normal and stenosed” International Journal of Computers & Mathematics with application vol. 22, No. 12 (1991) 3-13
1. Naseem Ahmad and Mamta Misra “Unsteady boundary layer flow and heat transfer over a stretching sheet”, Proc. Of UIT: 28TH UIT Congress on Heat Transfer, Universita degli di Brescia, Italy, June 21-23, 2010, 37-40
2. P.N. Tandon and Mamta Misra “Local concentration and wall compliance effects on blood flow” 17th National Conference of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Dec 13-15, 1990 R.E.C. Warrangal 35-40.