Dr. Jyotsna Singh received her B. Tech degree in Electronics from Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, India in 1995 and M. Tech degree in Signal Processing from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi University, Delhi, India, in 2001. She is working as Assistant Professor in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi University, Delhi for the last 14 years. She has been teaching courses on Digital Signal Processing, Adaptive Signal Processing and Electronics. She received her Ph.D degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Delhi, India. . Her research interests include Speech Recognition, Multimedia Security and Image Compression.
(i) Research Papers published in International Journals :
(a) J. Singh, Parul Garg and A. De, "A Combined Watermarking and Encryption Algorithm for Secure VoIP", Information Security Journal: A Global Perspective, vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 99- 105, 2009.
(b) J. Singh, Parul Garg and A. N. De, “ Audio Watermarking Using spectral Modifications”, International Journal of Signal Processing, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 297-301, 2009.
(c) Singh J. and Garg S. , `` Eigen Decomposition of Reed Muller Transform using Kronecker method , " International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), No. 10, Article 1, pp. 1-7, 2010, published by foundation of Computer Science, USA.
(d) J. Singh, Parul Garg and A. De, " Data hiding in audio using Random Orthogonal Matrices", Information Security Journal: A Global Perspective, Volume 19, Issue 5 2010 , pages 273 - 281.
(e) Ranjeeta Yadav, Sachin Yadav and Jyotsna Singh. “ Audio Watermarking Based on PCM Technique ”. International Journal of Computer Applications 8(2):24–28, October 2010.
(f) J.Singh, P. Garg and A.De, " Audio Watermarking based on Quantization Index Modulation using Combined Perceptual Masking, " accepted for publication in Multimedia tools and Applications, Springer, 2011.
(g) Santosh kumar Singh and Jyotsna Singh,” Audio Watermarking in MDCT Domain”, International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJEEE), vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 42-47, 2011.
(h) Jyotsna Singh, Parul Garg and Alok Nath De, “Multiplicative watermarking of audio in DFT magnitude,” Springer Multimedia Tools and Applications (DOI:10.1007/s11042-012-1282-y), November 2012.
(i) Santosh Kumar Singh and Jyotsna Singh, “Audio Watermarking Scheme in MDCT Domain”, International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJEEE), vol-1, Issue 3, pp. 2231 – 5284, 2012.
(j) Jyotsna Singh, Parul Garg, Alok Nath De, “Audio watermarking based on quantization index modulation using combined perceptual masking”, Springer Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 59, Issue 3, pp. 921-939, August 2012.
(k) Vishal Verma, Jyotsna Singh, “Digital Image Watermarking Techniques: A Comparative Study” in International Journal of Advances in Electrical And Electronics Engineering (IJAEEE), (ISSN No -2319-1112), vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 173-184, 2013.
(ii) Research papers presented in International Conferences:
1. J. Singh and A. De, `` Watermark Insertion in Audio Signal Using Amplitude Spreading Function'', 10th International Symposium on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications, Jaipur, India, pp. 1101- 1104, Dec. 3, 2007.
2. J. Singh and A. De, ``Simultaneous Audio Encryption and Watermarking using Discrete Fractional Random Transform'', 5th IASTED International Conference on Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition, and Applications, Innsbruck, Austria, pp. 72- 75, Feb. 13-15, 2008.
3. Badwal D. and Singh J., “Vector Quantization: Recent Advances in Speech Coding”, Third International Conference on Information Processing, Aug. 07 - 09, 2009, Bangalore, India.
4. J. Singh and S. Garg, “ Eigen Decomposition of Reed- Muller Transform using Kronecker method” , ACM International Conference on Futuristic Computer Applications. ICFCA 2010, IISc Bangalore, India .
5. J. Singh, Parul Garg and A. De, " Audio Watermarking based on Quantization Index Modulation using perceptual masking ", accepted for 2nd IEEE International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology (ICIMT 2010).
6. Jyotsna Singh, Parul Garg, Alok Nath De, “Watermarking of Unified multimedia data types, Audio and Image,” in Proc. of the IEEE India Annual Conference (INDICON ) , pp. 606-609, Feb- 2010, Gandhinagar, India.
7. 'MPEG-2 Video Watermarking using Quantization Index Modulation' for IMSAA-10 accepted for presentation at the IEEE International Conference on Internet Multimedia Systems Architecture and Application in Bangalore, India, 15-17 December 2010.
8. Santosh kumar Singh and Jyotsna Singh,” Audio Watermarking in MDCT Domain”, Second International Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering ECE- 2011, 12-13 November, 2011, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
9. Munmun Baisantry, Himanshu Arora and Jyotsna Singh, “ Speech Compression Using JPEG, ” in Proc. of Int. Colloquiums on Computer Electronics Electrical Mechanical and Civil 2011, December 27-28, Karnataka India.
10. Jyotsna Singh, Parul Garg and Alok Nath De, `` Multiplicative watermarking of audio in spectral domain,’’ Proceedings of International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness (QSHINE), European Alliance for Innovation, Greater Noida, India, January 11-12 2013. (accepted for publication in Lecture notes in computer science, Springer).
11. Vishal Verma, Jyotsna Singh, “Digital Image Watermarking Techniques: A Comparative Study” 1st International Conference on Advancement in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ICAECE-2013), Ghaziabad, India, March 2013.