Mr. Devender Kumar is an Assistant Professor in the department of Information Technology. He received Ph. D. from University of Delhi, M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT, Madras and M.Sc. in Mathematics from Panjab Universirty, Chandigarh. He qualified JRF-NET in Mathematical Sciences jointly conducted by UGC-CSIR and also qualified GATE exam conducted by IIT’s. He also obtained National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) scholarship during his M.Sc. (Mathematics). Prior joining NSIT, he has nearly five years of experience in industry and teaching in HCL Technologies, Wipro Technologies and Guru Jambheshwar University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hisar (Haryana). His area of interest includes cryptography, discrete structures, compilers, design & analysis of algorithms, theory of computations and computer graphics.
Cryptography and Network Security, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Discrete Structures and Computer Graphics
1. Devender Kumar, Satish Chand and Bijendra Kumar, "Cryptanalysis and Improvement of an Authentication Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Applications like Safety Monitoring in Coal Mines", Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, Springer(2018), https://doi.org/10.1007/
2. Devender Kumar, Satish Chand and Bijendra Kumar, "A PKC-Based User Authentication Scheme without Smart Card", Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, IOS Press (2018), DOI: 10.3233/JIFS-169820.
3. Devender Kumar, Satish Chand and Bijendra Kumar, "Cryptanalysis and Improvement of a Two-Factor User Authentication Scheme", Infocommunications Journal (2018)
4. Devender Kumar, Sarthak Deshwal, Sumit, Rahul Yadav: A XOR based – Key Exchange Protocol. International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System, 6(5), 24-28 (2017).
5. Devender Kumar, Sarthak Deshwal, Sumit, Rahul Yadav, “Attribute Based Cloud Authentication”, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, 4(6), 648-652(2017).
6. Devender Kumar, “Cryptanalysis of a Secure Biometric-Based Three-Factor Remote Authentication Scheme for Mobile Client-Server Networks”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies, 612-614 (2017)
7. Devender Kumar, Harmanpreet Singh Grover, Adarsh, “Cryptanalysis of A Secure and Lightweight Authentication Protocol for Wearable Devices Environment”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Inventive Systems and Control, 1065-1070 (2018)