Mr. Akhilesh Dubey is Assistant professor at Division of Biotechnology, NSIT, New Delhi.
He is persuing PhD from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. He has an expertise in the area of cell culture research. He was involved in DBT funded project on establishment of the “National Repository of Fish Cell Lines” (NRFC) at NBFGR, Lucknow. He has developed several new fish cell lines from freshwater and cold water fishes and have used them as an in vitro tool for toxicological evaluation of heavy metals, pesticides and nanoparticles. He has further worked on proteomic profiling of aquatic organisms. Earlier he had worked at Saroj Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow (Affiliated from UPTU) as an Assistant Professor.
He is a devoted academician striving to help students in gaining constructive knowledge and supporting colleagues and administration in facilitating each student’s social and intellectual growth by creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and open communication. He has published several articles in national and international journals and is member of several societies in India.
1) Akhilesh Dubey, M. Goswami, K. Yadav, D. Chaudhary (Accepted: March 2015) Oxidative Stress and Nano-Toxicity Induced by TiO2 and ZnO on WAG Cell Line. Plos One
2) M. Goswami, G. Hariprasad, A. Dubey, R. Kumar, N.S. Nagpure, A. Srinivasan, T.P. Singh and W.S. Lakra (2015) Proteomic Analysis of Liver Tissue of Labeo rohita, Current Proteomics, vol 12 (In Press)
3) N.S. Nagpure, A. Mishra, A. S. Ninawe, A. Rasal, A. Dubey, A Kumar, M Goswami, R. Kumar and J.K. Jena (2015) Development, Maintenance and Long-Term Storage of Fish Cell Lines for its Application in Fishery Biotechnology. National Academy of Science Letters. Article DOI: 10.1007/s40009-015-0365-5 (In Press)
4) Akhilesh Dubey, M. Goswami, K. Yadav, Amit Mishra, Ashvini Kumar (2015)Establishment of a Novel Muscle Cell Line From Wallago attu for In Vitro Study of Pesticide Toxicity. Gene Cell Tissue. 2015 January; 2(1): e25568.
5) Akhilesh Dubey, Mukunda Goswami, Kamalendra Yadav, Bhagwati Sharan Sharma 2014 “Development and characterization of a cell line WAF from freshwater shark Wallago attu.” Molecular Biology Reports 41(2):915-924
6) Mukunda Goswami, Kamalendra Yadav, Akhilesh Dubey, Bhagwati Sharan Sharma, Rituraj Konwar, Ravindra Kumar, NS Nagpure, Wazir S Lakra 2014 “In vitro cytotoxicity assessment of two heavy metal salts in a fish cell line (RF).” Drug and Chemical Toxicology 37(1):48-54
7) Neeraj Mishra, Akhilesh Dubey, Rahul Mishra and Nabneeta Barik 2010 “Study on antioxidant activity of common dry fruits” Food and Chemical Toxicology 48, 3316-3320
8) Nagpure NS, Kumar A, Dubey A, Mishra AK, Kumar R, Goswami M (2014). Establishment of National repository of fish cell lines (NRFC) at NBFGR, Lucknow. Fishing Chimes. 33-38
9) Akhilesh Dubey, Neeraj Mishra, Neha Singh, Abhinav Deb and Shivendra Verma, 2010 ”Isolation of Dye Degrading Microorganisms”, Electronic journal of Environmental, Agriculture & Food Chemistry, Vol 9, 1534-1539
10) Neeraj Mishra, Akhilesh Dubey, Neha Singh and Peeyush Gupta 2010 “Antimicrobial, antioxidant and chemopreventive Potential of vitamin C rich fruits”, International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology, Vol 1 Issue 3, 915-920
11) Akhilesh Dubey, Neeraj Mishra and Rahul Upadhyay, “Antimicrobial activity of some selected vegetables”, International Journal of Biological Sciences and Engineering, Vol 1 Issue 2, 152-157
12) Akhilesh Dubey, Neeraj Mishra and Neha Singh 2010 “Identification of molecular messenger genes in labeo rohita responsible for detection, co-ordination and regulation of its immune system” International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology, Vol 1 Issue 3, 994-999
1) Mukunda Goswami, Kamalendra Yadav, B S Sharma and Akhilesh Dubey, 2012 “Derivation and characterization of ES-like Cells from Blastula stage of Labeo rohita (Ham.) Capable of Differentiating into Neural Lineage. 3rd International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2012), pp. 175
2) Mukunda Goswami, Kamalendra Yadav, Akhilesh Dubey and Ashvini Kumar. 2012 “In vitro cytotoxicity assessment of nanoparticles in fish cell line” International Symposium on New Frontiers in Toxicology, Society of toxicology(STOX), India, P-4.7
3) Neeraj Mishra, Akhilesh Dubey, Neha Singh & Vinod Bihari, “Artificial Intelligance: New horizons in Bioinformatics” on “Recent Trends in Management, Technology and Environment” at S.D. College of Engineering and Technology, Muzzafarnagar.
4) Gaurav Chaudhary, Rahul Mishra, Neeraj Mishra & Akhilesh Dubey, (2008), “Effect of Podophyllum hexandrom on radiation induced global and gene specific DNA damage.” on “Satellite Meeting-2008, Society of Free Radical and Research” at All India Institute of Medical Science.
5) Gaurav Chaudhary, Rahul Mishra, Neeraj Mishra & Akhilesh Dubey (2008), “Hippophae rhamnoides protects DNA from radiation damage by direct interaction.” on “Free Radical and Natural Herbal Products” and Seventh Annual Meeting of Society of Free Radical and Research, University of Jaipur.
6) Neeraj Mishra, Akhilesh Dubey, Shashikant & Gopal Tewari (2008), “Environmental Control: A Nanotechnological Approach” on “Recent Strategies of Management, Technology & Environmental Control” S. D. College of Engineering and Technology.
7) Neeraj Mishra, Akhilesh Dubey, Shashikant & Gopal Tewari (2008), “Nanotechnology: An Advance Approach To Food And Medical Industry” National Conference on Emerging Technologies, Integral University