Dr. Andriya Narasimhulu is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Netaji Subhas University of Technology (formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology), New Delhi. Dr. Andriya Narasimhulu completed Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (2015), M.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (2009), B.Tech., GPREC, KNL, Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Ananthapur, AP (2007). He has over 10 years of teaching and research experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering. He has published 13 research paper in various International journals and various proceeding of International conferences. He is a Life member of ISTE, and Member of ASME. His research interests are Metal cutting, Machining of Titanium alloys, Additive Manufacturing, Design for Manufacturing and Assembly.
Home Page: http://nsut.ac.in/faculty/anr/
1. Metal cutting
2. Machining of Titanium alloys
3. Additive Manufacturing
4. Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
Responsibilities in the Netaji Subhas University of Technology
· Time table coordinator
· Lab in-charge of FMS and FDM lab
· Member of Anti-ragging Cell
· Manufacturing Processes
· CNC, Machine Tools & Automation
· Additive Manufacturing
· Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
· Thermal Engineering
· Fluid Mechanics
· Engineering Drawing and Machine Drawing
1. Shivani Pratap Solanki, Narasimhulu Andriya (2018), “A Critical Review on Internal and External Cooling Techniques applied on Turbine Blades and Vanes”,
2. Shivani Pratap Solanki, Narasimhulu Andriya (2018), “Metal Injection Molding of Tungsten Carbide:Properties and Resent Development”, 3rd International Conference on Science, Technology & Management (ICSTM-2018), Institution of Engineers, Scetor-19A, Chandigarh, India on 28th October 2018
3. Jayant Kumar Jha and Andriya Narasimhulu (2018/09) “A Critical Review of Process Parameters of Fused Deposition Modeling”, Journal of Material Science and Mechanical Engineering (JMSME), 5(3), Pg: 138-141, ISSN:2393-9095; e-ISSN: 2393-9109
4. Shivam Prasad, Narasimhulu Andriya, Amritash Ojha., “A Review on Nuclear Radition Accidents” Proceeding of WRFER Internation Conference on Mechanical & Production Engineering (ICMPE) held at New Delhi, India on 15th April 2018. Pages: 38-40, Paper ID: WR-MPE-DELH-22048-3150. ISBN: 978-93-87954-02-1
5. Rohit Shandley, Andriya Narasimhulu., “Effect of marble powder concentration on mechanical properties of unsaturated polyster resin for the development of rock climbing holds”. International Conference on Advances in Materials & Manufacturing (ICAMM-2016), December 8-10, 2016, Hyderabad, INDIA, 569-575; ISBN: 978-93-86256-19-5
6. Sumit Kumar, Andriya Narasimhulu., Study of surface roughness and dimensional deviation in machining of titanium alloy by wire EDM machining process using RSM technique. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), 2015: p. 1-5. ISSN 0973-4562
7. Chetan, Narasimhulu, A., Ghosh, S., Rao, P. V. (2015). "Study of Tool Wear Mechanisms and Mathematical Modeling of Flank Wear During Machining of Ti Alloy (Ti6Al4V)." Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series C 96(3): 279-285. ISSN: 2250-0545; DOI: 10.1007/s40032-014-0162-9
8. Andriya, N., Venkateswara Rao, P., Sudarsan Ghosh., “Study on Cutting Forces and Surface Finish in Cryogenic machining of Ti-6Al-4V using PVD coated TiAlN inserts”. Proceeding of the International Conference on Advances in Materials Processing and Charecterisation, Anna University, India, 2013: p. 1-6.
9. Bijoy Bhishoy, Narasimhulu Andriya, Venkateswara Rao P and Sudarshan Ghosh (2012), “Improvement of machining characteristics of titanium alloy with modified cutting tool inserts under wet condition”, AIMTDR’12, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
10. Narasimhulu Andriya, Venkateswara Rao P and Sudarshan Ghosh (2012), “Machining study of Ti-6Al-4V using PVD coated TiAlN inserts”, International Conference on Advancements and Future Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ICAFTMME’12), Punjab Techniacal University, India.
11. Narasimhulu Andriya, Venkateswara Rao P and Sudarshan Ghosh (2012) “A Critical Review on Tool wear in Titanium Machining”, International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics (ICMEM’12), Canada.
12. Andriya, Narasimhulu., Venkateswara Rao, P., Sudarsan Ghosh., “Dry Machining of Ti-6Al-4V using PVD coated TiAlN Tools”. Proceedings of the World congress on engineering of the 2012 International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management (WCE'12, ICMEM), London, U.K., 2012: p. 1492-1497.
13. Presented a technical paper on ‘Ant Colony System: A coordinative Learning Approach to the Travelling Salesman Problem’ in a “National Level Students Technical Symposium” held at KSRM Engineering College Bhimavaram-534204, SANKETA’07, 24&25 January 2007 Science and Mechanical Engineering (JMSME), 5(3), Pg: 138-141, ISSN:2393-9095; e-ISSN: 2393-9109