Rahul Chaudhry, is the Chief Executive Officer of Servel India a company based in New Delhi. The company is engaged since 1975 in design, development, manufacture and marketing of sophisticated electronic equipment/systems and special transformers for Consumers, Industry, Defence, Computer, Telecom and other applications. In 1983, the group diversified into ‘Wires and Cables’.
Under his leadership the company has contributed immensely towards India’s self-reliance efforts. He believes in team spirit which has propelled the Servel group forward. The common goal of unrelenting commitment to quality and perfection is the group's driving force. And it is this commitment which has enabled SERVEL to attract some of the finest professionals from the country's most reputed institutions.
He has professional experience of twenty plus years.
Academic qualifications & other pursuits:
• He is alumnus of BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore in BE Electronics.
• He worked at Proceco Industrial Machines in Canada, where he got insight into the technological expertise and innovation in machines related to railways and aerospace industry.
• Was an Invitee Speaker at Harvard Business School for the, “Harvard India Conference” in 2014, where he spoke on “Revitalizing India’s Economic Growth: The way forward”.
• He is the Chairperson of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Delhi Chapter, not only furthering the cause of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), but also taking up the issue of citizens of Delhi at various forums.
• He is a trustee in ‘Chandravati Chaudhry Smarak Trust’ which looks after total upkeep and education for more than 600 orphan girls, a trust which has been in existence for last five decades, in New Delhi.