NSIT offers following branches B.E. Programmes at the Undergraduate Level:
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Engineering
- B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- B.E. in Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Information Technology
- B.E. in Bio-Technology
NSIT Delhi has been admitting students to its undergraduate programmes on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) - MAIN, which is been conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year.
At the Post-Graduate(M.Tech.) level NSIT has the following programs:
NSIT Delhi has admitted students to its postgraduate programmes on the basis of of GATE Score only amongst the candidates registered online for the admission, through screening committee and selection committee. The final selection of the candidates for Sponsored (Full-Time) and Part-Time course shall be made by the Selection Committee on the basis of their performance at the qualifying examination, written test and interview.. The intake of students to these postgraduate programmes is 23 each.